Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reflection 9/22



Byron Mason II
9/22/13
Rehak, 6th

Reflection 9/22/13

     This week was decent I guess. It’s pretty quiet at home since my sister went off for college. But it’s not a big deal because she’s not that far away from home. Families actually had the opportunity to go the college to see their kids and siblings off, but I couldn't go since I had school. I was trying to get signed out but my parents weren't budging.  
     The rest of the entire week I was trying to get my recommendations and stuff together for this organization I’m trying to get into. I didn't really have a lot of time because I had a lot of tests and quizzes to study for. But I eventually got it finished and submitted my application. The worst part was that I had to get all of my stuff done on a Friday, so I couldn't make any plans. Even worse than that, I had to wake up early and go to the organization’s interview. It was for around five hours. But it wasn't that bad because there were people that I knew over there who were interviewing me.
     After the interview, I chilled at home for a minute and then went to hang out with some friends.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment