Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reflection 9/15/13

Byron Mason II
9/15/13
Rehak, 6th

Reflection 9/15/13

     This week was pretty decent. The only thing I didn't like about this week was the results of some of my quiz results in a few classes. World Studies is one of my strongest subjects and I felt that I did really well on the test that covered the chapter we read. There were four questions on the test and I got one wrong, which gave me a seventy five percent on the test. That resulted in my grade dropping from a one hundred to an eighty one in World Studies. I was really frustrated because I was doing pretty well and then my grade just plummeted. But then the next day, my teacher explained that since it was the first test, the grades of many people would drop because there are not many other grades to balance the score out.
     I also didn't do to well on a math quiz I had, but I did very well on another quiz so I still have a good grade in that class.

     The weekend was pretty boring. I went to a football game and saw some relatives. But that was it. The most important part of this weekend is the fact that my sister is going to college. So my family will be going out to dinner to celebrate her last day at home. But no one is feeling down that my sister is leaving because she’s going to Northwestern, which means that she’ll only be around 30 minutes from home. It’ll be weird being the only child, but I know I can always go see my sister if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment