Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/9/14

This week was alright. I started traffic this week which is pretty cool. I've been practicing driving with my dad for about a year so it anything new. The only thing different about the experience was that I had a different instructor. But that didn't really matter. The only downside of going to traffic was that I was missing lacrosse condition. It wasn't like I was going to get in trouble for missing but I want to make sure I stay fit. Tuesday, I had traffic again and Wednesday, I wasn't quite sure. There was a lot of snow that day and the people that run the traffic program didn't call. I went to the place where traffic is held and found out that no one was there. I was kind of angry because I could have stayed at school and watch the basketball game that was going on. But instead, I had to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment