Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reflection 10/6/13

Byron Mason II
10/6/13
Rehak, 6th

Reflection 10/6/13


     This week was decent I guess. Nothing was really new. Everyone’s getting ready for homecoming but that’s it. Friday, I went to Brook’s homecoming. I had fun but it compare to Whitney’s. The best part was that I got to see one of my closest friends. I haven’t seen her in awhile so that was cool. The next day, I had to get up early and go to this college readiness program. After that, I got to see my sister and go up to her college campus. Her dorm is cool and so is her roommate. I’ll probably go back up there soon. It just takes really long since Northwestern is all the way up in Evanston. I didn't do anything for the rest of weekend but homework and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment